Hi there, and welcome to the first post of my new digital marketing blog! To get started with, I thought I’d give you a little introduction about myself and my new business!
I am a digital marketer and by now I have been working in the field for nearly four years from a variety of different perspectives: budgeting & planning, campaign set-up and management, and account management. Before going into marketing, I worked as a management consultant for PwC. As part of my education, I studied BA Management and MSc International Business at the University of Leeds, UK, with a Specialisation in Sales & Marketing at IE Business School in Madrid, Spain.
At the start of this year, I decided that I was ready to jump into the world of entrepreneurship and start my very own small business focussing on offering digital marketing services to SMEs. Despite always being independent and business-minded, I was driven to finally take this step by a variety of factors:
- My passion for digital marketing
- My desire to personally work with entrepreneurs and SME professionals and help them achieve their goals (it’s always better to share success!)
- Frustrations with corporate culture conflicting with my dedication to providing a personalised, honest and valued customer experience
- And the birth of my daughter and the need to be able to work more flexibly to not miss out on the best moments in life 🙂
I am looking forward to the new and exciting projects this year will bring – l can’t wait to help YOU deliver YOUR objectives! By the way here is an easy link to my services if you are curious on how I can help!
And remember to keep an eye on this digital marketing blog for regular updates about:
- My job as a digital marketer
- My thoughts on digital tools, mediums and strategies, and
- A little insight into the challenges faced by a marketer
Essentially it will be a little window into my company and work – a way to keep you informed and get you as excited and interested as I am when it comes to helping companies with digital.
That’s it for now, so I would like to thank you for dropping by to read my thoughts!