Hi there, and welcome to the first post of my new digital marketing blog! To get started with, I thought I’d give you a little introduction about myself and my new business!
I am a digital marketer and by now I have been working in the field for nearly four years from a variety of different perspectives: budgeting & planning, campaign set-up and management, and account management. Before going into marketing, I worked as a management consultant for PwC. As part of my education, I studied BA Management and MSc International Business at the University of Leeds, UK, with a Specialisation in Sales & Marketing at IE Business School in Madrid, Spain.
At the start of this year, I decided that I was ready to jump into the world of entrepreneurship and start my very own small business focussing on offering digital marketing services to SMEs. Despite always being independent and business-minded, I was driven to finally take this step by a variety of factors:
- My passion for digital marketing
- My desire to personally work with entrepreneurs and SME professionals and help them achieve their goals (it’s always better to share success!)
- Frustrations with corporate culture conflicting with my dedication to providing a personalised, honest and valued customer experience
- And the birth of my daughter and the need to be able to work more flexibly to not miss out on the best moments in life 🙂
I am looking forward to the new and exciting projects this year will bring – l can’t wait to help YOU deliver YOUR objectives! By the way here is an easy link to my services if you are curious on how I can help!
And remember to keep an eye on this digital marketing blog for regular updates about:
- My job as a digital marketer
- My thoughts on digital tools, mediums and strategies, and
- A little insight into the challenges faced by a marketer
Essentially it will be a little window into my company and work – a way to keep you informed and get you as excited and interested as I am when it comes to helping companies with digital.
Finally, please remember to follow my social media pages (Facebook and Twitter) and to join my mailing list to stay updated directly in your inbox:
That’s it for now, so I would like to thank you for dropping by to read my thoughts!
1 thought on “Welcome to Clickalytical’s Digital Marketing Blog!”
Great intro – look forward to reading more!